GetResponse is an all-in-one Online Marketing Platform to grow your business with email marketing, marketing automation, webinars, autoresponders, etc. It's a tool for Customer relationship management (CRM) that lets you manage your company’s interactions with current and potential customers and it allows you to create pipelines. You can find all the relevant information here.
1. First either create a Zapier account or log in to your existing one.
2. Now you can create your own workflow by connecting two apps together!
2a. Select LearnWorlds as the first app for this automation
2b. Then select GetResponse, as the connected app.
2c. Select the trigger, for example when a New Lead is created in your LearnWorlds school.
2d. Now select an action for this trigger, for example, Create Contact.
2e. You can now Make a Zap by clicking on Try it.
3. You may now connect your LearnWorlds account for this automation or select the existing account if you had created other Zaps in the past. As soon as you sign in with your LW account, you can test your triggers.
4. Zapier will pull a “sample” for setting up the automation. In this example, a newly registered Lead A has been pulled as a test.
5. By clicking Continue, you’ll be prompted to verify the second (i.e. GetResponse) app for this Zapier automation.
6. Simply click on the Action event in case you would like to choose another action to be performed in GetResponse.
7. The Create Contact has been selected for this example. After clicking on Continue, you’ll be asked to connect your GetResponse account and confirm your consent to be accessed by Zapier.
8. A window will pop up asking for the API key in order to connect your GetResponse account.
You can find the API key in GetResponse, under Menu → Integrations & API.
9. By selecting API from the available tabs on the menu, you’ll be able to Generate API key.
10. Next, you’ll be asked to name the API key for future reference. After you give a name of your choosing, simply click on Generate.
11. Once the API key has been generated, you will need to copy it. Click on Copy.
12. Now back to the Zapier pop-up window, paste it into the API field. By clicking Yes, Continue your GetResponse account will be available for connection!
13. You may now select your GetResponse account from the drop-down menu and click on Continue.
14. Once, your account is connected, you will need to configure the data fields for the contact creation in GetResponse.
15. Here you may select the GetResponse Contact list you wish to update with the new leads, from the drop-down menu.
By choosing variables, you may fill in all the required or optional fields you wish to update in your GetResponse Contact list.
16. Once you complete the configuration of the lead data fields, click on Continue.
17. Finally, click on Test & Continue.
You will receive a success message confirming that your automation has been configured correctly! By clicking Turn On Zap the Zap will be activated!
You may also verify that a new contact has been created in your selected contact list, back to your GetResponce profile.