In case you are promoting your courses on your external website (for example, WordPress), you can share a payment link with your customers, in order for the users to get redirected to your LearnWorlds school and complete the purchase and enrollment process.
To achieve this, you need to:
1. Create buttons in your external website that support redirection to the submitted URL links.
2. Navigate to your LearnWorlds school and select the product that you will promote.
3. Copy the product's ID, according to this article.
4. Create the payment links:
a. For courses, you need to paste the course ID at the end of the "product_id=" element and replace example.learnworlds.com with your LearnWorlds school URL:
b. For bundles, you need to the paste the bundle ID at the end of the "product_id=" element before the "&type=bundle" element, and replace example.learnworlds.com with your LearnWorlds school URL::
c. For subscriptions, you need to paste the subscription ID at the end of the "product_id=" element before the "&type=subscription" element, and replace example.learnworlds.com with your LearnWorlds school URL::
5. Enable the "Logged out users will be redirected to the payment page when clicking to buy a product" setting under Site Builder → Navigation → Payment Flow. New users will be able to purchase while simultaneously signing up to your School, while already registered users can click on the "Login" button to bypass this step (or if they are already logged in, their account details will be prefilled on the checkout page).
- To share a payment link with a coupon/discount attached, you can follow the steps in this article.
- To share payment links with installment plans, you need to navigate to the respective course → Pricing → Installment plans → Get URL.