Selling digital products is all about the funnel hence how to make the path of your potential customer as easy and frictionless as possible, all the way up to confirming the course sale. The 1-click sales funnels (also called 1-step sales funnels) are online forms where your potential customers can provide, in a single pass, all the information needed to complete a purchase.
You can add one of our available Payment sections to any page of your school to create 1-click sales funnels. Then you can choose a product, and users can purchase it by simultaneously registering at the school. If the user is already logged in to the school, then the registration zone fields are prefilled.
Customize the Payment Page
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site and select any course layout page or any other page you wish, via the dropdown menu or the Pages Manager.
2. Choose one of our available Payment sections.
3. Click Save.
You can set up the sign-up process for your users, and choose whether your users can sign up, only by first buying a product through a payment page.
In your Site Navigation, you can specify whether logged-out users can access the payment section and navigate to the payment page. In this way, new users can buy the course and sign-up/register at once.
Edit Payment Section
Click on Edit Payment Section and:
1. Select the Product and Coupon
If you have created a promotion for the Payment section's related course, you can apply the coupon code to the payment section by default (so the users will not need to enter the coupon code manually).
2. Add tags
Choose whether you wish to tag users who can buy through this payment section.
You can find out more on how to edit your Payment section, in our respective article.
- If your users have already purchased this course/bundle, they will see the following message (unless you enable the "Autohide payment section" setting):
- Please note that even though the product payment may fail after your payment gateway process the transaction (e.g. card declined or insufficient funds), the user will be created in your School, but with no access to the Product.
- You cannot show all payment options, subscriptions, one-time payments & payment plans (installments), in one payment (1-click sales funnel) section. Specifically, if you select a Course or a Bundle to a payment section, it will show the one-time payment price & the payment plan's price for this product. If you wish to select a Subscription you will have to do it in a separate payment section. In this case, the subscription and its price is the product (while a payment plan (installment) is part of the payment method of a course, so the course itself is the selected product).