Social Widgets are elements you can add in your pages' sections, redirecting your users to your Social media apps (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo, and TikTok).
Add the Social Widget
To add a Social Widget:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the +Add section to add a pre-built Media & Text section (which includes social) or click on the + icon /+Add Widget if you want to add a Social widget individually as an element in your existing sections.
If you wish to edit your Social widget, click on Edit Social Links to adjust the fields below, on the right sideform:
- Appearance & Alignment: You can display and switch the socials' layout and choose among many templates as well as select the widget’s Alignment.
- Social links: You are able to set the On click action per social icon, you can completely disable it or ever re-order the Social links list.
To connect the social links with your social accounts, you need to:
1. Go to Settings → School info.
2. Scroll down and find Social details.
3. Add the URL of your social accounts.
4. Then, you can go to the page where you have added the social links, press on the social widget and Edit Social links, click on the On click option on the social account you wish, and click on Go to → Social link and add the social option, so that you can redirect the user to the specific social account.
Since the Vimeo and TikTok option is not available under the School info, you need to add the URL of your Vimeo/TikTok account in the On click option within the sideform.