With the password protection feature, you will be able to secure your learning activities by adding a password. If your course contains sensitive material, you will now be able to protect it, as in order to access the learning activity the users will first have to enter a password provided by an admin.
Create a Learning Activity
Let's see how you can create a learning activity within your course:
1. Create a course.
2. Go to Courses and find your desired course.
4. To add a Learning Activity:
a. Click on Add activity and select an activity type. You can find more information on the supported types of learning activities here.
b. Alternatively, import a learning activity from a different existing course.
c. You can also take advantage of our powerful AI assistant to create an activity using AI (Artificial Intelligence).
Add Password Protection
To password-protect your learning activity:
1. Hover over the learning activity you just created (see above) and click on Settings.
2. In the side form that appears, tick the box next to This learning activity should be password protected.
3. Add a password in the field that appears below and Save your changes.
Before the users submit the password for the learning activity, the course player will display the following message: "This content is protected. To view, please enter the password."
They will need to enter the password in the field below and either press Enter or click on the arrow.