A webhook is a way for an app to provide other applications with real-time information. It delivers data to other applications when triggered, meaning you get data immediately, unlike typical API calls where you would need to poll for data very frequently to get it in real-time.
- When a user is registered/updated
- When products are bought
- When a free course enrollment occurs
- When an email lead is captured
- When a certificate is awarded
- When a course is completed
- When a subscription/installment is paid
- When a subscription/installment is canceled
- When a subscription trial is started
- When a subscription trial ends in three days
- When a free section is previewed
- When a subscription is updated
- When a user unenrolls from product
- When tags added to a user
- When tags removed from a user
- When a payment is created
The legacy webhooks will remain intact, so no existing setup is expected to break. We suggest you utilize the updated version of them. The way to achieve this is as follows: in the already activated checkboxes, you will notice a dropdown menu in both the legacy and the new version of the webhooks will be available. Once you're ready to move, select the new version and save your choice.
- When you migrate to the "New Version," it's essential to set up the webhook again, as the "payload" (the data sent to the webhook) will be different.
- For more information on how to use Webhooks with Zapier, you can check this article.