In order to start receiving payments for your courses, you need to connect your LearnWorlds site with a payment gateway.
1. Go to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Select one of the supported Payment Gateways.
Depending on the Payment Gateway you want to use, you can follow the instructions in the following articles:
You can accept payments from popular payment methods via Stripe, like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, and Afterpay/Clearpay, and also widespread in some countries/regions services such as SOFORT, iDEAL, Przelewy24, Bancontact, and Giropay.
In case you want to use another Payment Gateway, you can accept payments outside of the platform, and each time you see an incoming payment, you can proceed with a manual enrollment. In case your Payment Gateway supports HTML buttons, you can also add these to your school's pages. You can check this article: How to Manually Enroll a User in a Course/Course Bundle, on how to manually enroll your users. If your chosen payment gateway integrates with Zapier, you can use it to automate the enrollment process, and for the Learning Center plans or higher, you can also consider our API.
Keep in mind that:
- Subscription-based sales are supported only through the Stripe payment gateway. For more information regarding the Subscription Plans page, click here.
- You can also create payment plans and sell your courses or bundles with Installments (for Pro Trainer plans or higher), available via Stripe.
- You can create your own installment button through your PayPal payment gateway.
Note: Sandbox is used for testing purposes. A test environment before launching your school is ideal!