Need to save time and set up your school in no time? Here you will find a guide that covers the basic steps of building and launching your school. Keep in mind that you can find all the articles related to features provided in LearnWorlds in our Knowledge Base.
Manage your Account
In case you haven't done it already, you can start a free 30-day trial of LearnWorlds here (no credit card required). Once the trial period is over - or sooner if you feel ready to go live - you need to activate a plan. You can check out the plans here and compare all features here.
Multiple LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard
LearnWorlds introduces the option of creating and managing Multiple LearnWorlds schools:
- Under the same email address with a centralized login (i.e. you can navigate to the schools without inputting again your credentials).
- Under one LearnWorlds Dashboard (visible to all plans if you sign up via the LearnWorlds platform or click on Manage Schools in the three dots in the LearnWorlds school Dashboard).
If you don't already own a LearnWorlds school the first time you create a Trial school via the LearnWorlds platform, an organization is created by default for you and you are the Organization Owner who can create (multiple) school(s).
The moment you log into your account you will see the Organization Owner dashboard where you can:
- Create and Manage LearnWorlds schools.
- Clone existing schools (only for scholls on the Learning Center plans or higher).
- Create Super Admins with specific permissions and assign schools to them.
- Manage the Subscription plans for all of your schools.
For additional details, on how to create multiple LearnWorlds schools, click here.
When you create a school via the Organization Owner dashboard (see above), you can visit the school and basically access the School Dashboard which gives you a view of all the important events that have taken place in your school such as New Sign-ups, Revenues, Product sales, Active learners, etc.
You can find more information in our relevant support article.
In the Theme Explorer settings, you can configure your page’s Colors, Typography, Buttons & Inputs, and Layout.
1. Go to Site Builder → Theme Explorer or
2. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site and navigate to Design → Theme Explorer
For more detailed instructions, check out our relevant article.
After choosing the essential parts of your school pages in the Theme Explorer (brand color, font families, etc), you are ready to create your pages. We suggest you customize the system's Home and After Login/Start pages first.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site. The default or selected Home page will appear.
2. In case you would like to customize one of your system pages, go to Search for a page and type the name of the page or visit the Pages Manager.
3. To create a new one, click on the New page as described here.
You can find out more information about the pages' creation and management here.
Once you have created and customized your pages, you can start building your courses. Courses can be created in 3 steps:
For more detailed information, check out our overview for course creation.
To start receiving payments for your courses, you need to connect your LearnWorlds site with a payment gateway.
1. Go to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Select and connect the Payment Gateway of your choice. Check out all the needed information here.
Note: Sandbox is used for testing purposes. A test environment before launching your school is ideal.
You can also connect your LearnWorlds school with the best marketing, affiliate, and analytic tools to increase your sales! You can check the following link for all our available built-in integrations.