Moosend is a tool to deliver email marketing and automation experiences that drive real revenue growth. While using this integration with your LearnWorlds school, you can create your list and synchronize your users and lead so you can deliver beautiful emails with personalized content for them.
Set up your Moosend Account
Learnworlds lets you sync to Moosend, two distinct LearnWorlds groups:
- Registered Users
For that reason, it allows you to sync them to different Moosend lists.
Connect your Moosend Account
1. Click on Settings → Integrations → Email marketing.
2. Click on the Moosend tab and check the Activate box.
3. You will be asked to paste the API key that you can find by navigating to Settings → API key tab.
4. Click on Connect to Moosend.
Add Custom Fields in your Moosend List
An optional step is to add Custom Fields to your Lists to make your campaigns even more targeted. Check this article for the detailed process. You can find out more about Custom Fields below:
A. User Custom Fields: You can sync with Moosend the following rich user information stored in LearnWorlds:
- General custom fields are populated as a result of the user’s activity.
- Custom sign-up fields are collected upon the user’s registration in your school.
- UTM parameters.
B. Leads Custom Fields: LearnWorlds allows syncing the information set for each lead with Moosend. This information is a mix of activity and systemic fields, populated as a result of the lead’s activity while subscribing from within email grabbers and UTM fields.
- To sync any of these fields, you must first create the corresponding custom fields in the selected lists to sync your users and leads Moosend.
- New custom fields/Merge tags will appear after creating Custom Sign up fields and tags created from a Newsletter section (email grabber section).
- The fields should be in text format, and they should NOT be set to required.
Select your Moosend Lists
You can select the Moosend lists created for your users and leads captured on your pages (through email grabbers sections).
-If you add users via an excel file in LearnWorlds, then the new contacts are created in Moosend with the relevant fields and tags.
-If you update users via an excel file in LearnWorlds, then no fields are updated or tags added in Moosend.
-If users already had tags before the first sync, then the user tags will not be synced with your Moosend account.
Sync your Lists with Moosend
As soon as you have selected your lists, all you need to do is click on Sync your contacts with Moosend. Use the Sync your contacts to Moosend button every time you select a new list to sync your school’s Users and/or Leads.
Use the Update Lists button every time you need to make available the latest list changes in LearnWorlds.
When a user (or you, on behalf of the user) performs an action in LearnWorlds, the latter will automatically apply an action-specific tag to that user in Moosend.
Auto-tagging is available for the following actions:
- User enrolls to a product: A product can be any course (paid, free, or with a payment plan), bundle, or subscription. The action will also be triggered by manual enrollments.
- User previews a free section of a paid course.
- User is awarded a certificate.
- User completes a course.
- User is a paying customer: The lw-paying-customer tag is applied to any user who has purchased at least one course.
- When a tag is added to the user
You can review the terminology mentioned in Moosend's Glossary.
-Moosend does not support free accounts, so it is required to have a paid Moosend account in order to connect it with your LearnWorlds school, create campaigns and sync lists.