Giving your customers the option to purchase your courses through an installment plan will give them a more flexible way to organize their payment and at the same time have access to your valuable content.
Create Installment button via PayPal
1. Log in to your PayPal account and click on the Settings → Seller Tools.
3. You will need to select the button type. Select Subscribe:
If your users buy a course via this installment button, PayPal makes the payments automatically on the schedule you set. You can include tax and shipping in the total amount, but do not include interest.
5. Customize the button text and appearance. You can change the appearance and text of the default PayPal button; you can even enter a URL and use your own button image:
6. Once you are ready, click on Create button:
7. Find your button code and copy the code, so you can then add it to your Learnworlds school.
Add Embed Section/Widget
9. Click on the embed section, and on the side form that appears, paste the button code in the Embeddable script area.
10. Click on Update to save your changes.
This is how your PayPal Installment button could look (if added as a widget):
- You can find sample PayPal Installment button codes on this page.
- If you wish to take your customers back to your school after the PayPal Checkout page, add to the PayPal buttons as a return URL, your school's landing page URL (which will be accessible to logged-out users as well). Please find the respective instructions to achieve that, here.
Once you see that you have received a payment from a user to your PayPal account, go ahead and manually enroll them in the relevant course.