We're sorry to see you go but we are very confident that we will cooperate together again in the future!
You can follow the steps below and cancel your LearnWorlds subscription.
1. Navigate to My account → School Plan.
2. Select the Yearly or Monthly plan check box (according to the type of plan you are currently subscribed to).
3. Under the Selected Plan click on Cancel plan.
4. Follow the steps in the popup window that will appear to complete the cancellation.
After canceling your plan you will see under the previously selected plan that you can reactivate it. You can also check the exact date your plan has been Scheduled for cancellation since the cancelation will take place at the end of your billing cycle.
For more information, visit our Terms & Conditions.
- As soon as the LearnWorlds subscription is canceled, the school will be automatically deleted so the users will lose access to its content and courses.
- If you wish to cancel your Mobile app, you can submit a ticket or contact us at email@example.com.
- For Trial accounts, since they have not provided any payment method within their school there is no need to cancel any subscription plan. The Trial school will be scheduled for deletion after the trial days expire and no plan has been activated. You can find out more here.