The accordion widget helps you consolidate information in one place and allows your users to go straight to what interests them the most.
To add an Accordion widget:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on + icon /+Add Widget to add one of our available Accordion Widgets.
Once the Accordion widget is added, you can start editing the Accordion's content by clicking on Edit Accordion.
You can change the panels' order, expand/collapse the panels and choose the Accordion's colors.
- Panels order: You can switch the order of each panel.
- Expand / Collapse function: You can expand or collapse the panels. Essentially, you can keep the heading and hide the text. If the First appearance of an accordion is set to Collapsed, you can choose if you wish only one expanded each time.
- Accordion Colors: You can also choose the Accordion's colors.
- You can also click on the Edit Box option to make individual changes in each box such as adding an image or choosing a different color.
- After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.