Integrately is an online automation tool that allows you to connect different apps and automate repetitive workflows. This means you can automate many workflows by connecting your LearnWorlds school to any of the 1000+ apps available on Integrately (including Salesforce, WordPress, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, Slack, etc.).
Sign In/Up to Integrately
Connect your Integrately account with LearnWorlds
1. Once you have logged into your Integrately account, click on New Automation and search LearnWorlds and any other app that you would like to connect with.
2. Scroll down and select the Trigger and Action you would like for the automation and click Go.
3. A small video will be available with instructions on how to connect Integrately with Learnworlds via webhooks (available in the Learning Center plan or higher).
You can also visit our support article for more information: How to Use Webhooks
4. You will need to have an available test user account in your school, be enrolled in any product or have fulfilled the Trigger you want to set, in order for Integrately to use some samples during the testing process.
If a such user with sample data exists, click on the button "Done. Check if received".
5. Then, you will be requested to log in to your LearnWorlds School account. Follow the steps mentioned in the video, as you will need to copy and paste your API credentials from your school (Learning Center plan or higher). You can request them if you don't have them already, according to this article.
How to Use Integrately
You have successfully connected your LearnWorlds account with Integrately. You can further add available triggers and actions by clicking on the Yes button → Add Filter / Condition / App.
In case you are a new user of Integrately, you can visit their Help Center here on how to add triggers, actions, or additional conditions and branching.
As soon as you complete your workflow, click on "Done, let's test it" button and fill in the Map Fields. Remember to use the available variables that you can find for each field in the relevant drop-down menu.
Available Triggers and Actions
A workflow usually consists of two or more steps. The first is always a Trigger (event) that is fired from the source system, and the following steps are Actions (would perform an action/creation on the target system).
Below you can find all the LearnWorlds webhook triggers that are available in Integrately (you can find more information here on how to use them in your school).
|User is registered/updated in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a new user has been created, or an existing one was updated.|
|Certificate is awarded in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a certificate is awarded to a user.|
|Email lead is captured in LearnWorlds||Triggers when an email lead is captured.|
|Course is completed in LearnWorlds||Triggers when the course is completed.|
|Subscription / installment is canceled in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.|
|Subscription trial is started in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a subscription trial has started.|
|Products are bought in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a purchase occurs.|
|Subscription / installment is paid in LearnWorlds||Triggers when a payment transaction for purchase (including one-off purchase, subscription payment, or installment of a payment plan) is successfully charged. For a subscription or a payment plan, a new transaction is created for every single payment.|
The following are all the actions available:
|Create User in LearnWorlds||Adds a new user to the school. If a user with this email already exists, this user will be updated.|
|Enroll user to product in LearnWorlds||Gives the user access to a product: a course (paid, private, free) or bundle. If a user with this email already exists in Learnworlds, this user will be enrolled in the selected product. If not, then a new user will be created and then enrolled in the selected product.|
|Unenroll user from product in LearnWorlds||Removes access from a course (paid, private) or bundle for the given user.|
|Add tags to user in LearnWorlds||Adds one or more tags to a user.|
|Remove tags from user in LearnWorlds||Removes one or more tags from a user.|
For any clarifications, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.