If you wish to inform your users of the launching of your online academy you can add one of our Prelaunch Sections.
To add a Prelaunch Section:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the +Add section to add one of our available Prelaunch Sections.
If the section you have added has a Timer, click on Edit timer and edit the settings on the sideform:
Layout: You can choose the Section layout.
Timer type: You can select the Timer Type (Date Countdown, Visitor Countdown) and set the start and end time or the minutes to countdown.
When timer finishes: You can select the action after a timer finishes (Show message, Hide timer, Redirect to URL).
Display the Count in: You can select the display the count in days, hour minutes, seconds.
Timer hidden until start date: You can enable/disable the timer hidden until start date option.
- You can follow the steps in the Timer Widget article to see how you can add a timer to any of the other sections.
- After adding a section to your page, you may want to make alterations to the section's general settings, actions, and layout settings in the Sideform.