As an admin (or an Administrative Role with the permission to manage users, available in our Learning Center plans or higher), you may have to change or update your user's info and details, such as the Username, Email, Custom sign-up fields, add/remove tags, and update the role of the user.
To proceed with such a change:
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Scroll down or search with filters to find the desired user account.
3. Hover over Manage on the user you wish, and click on Edit User.
4. In the sideform that appears, you can proceed with the following actions:
- User Details: Update the user's username & email.
- User role: Manage the user's role based on the Administrative, Instructional, Reporting role levels as well as Affiliates. Note: The User Roles are available in our Learning Center plans or higher.
- User tags: Add or remove a tag from the user.
- Update the consent of the user to receive emails from this school (when the GDPR is enabled).
5. Hit Update user, to save changes.
How to update/alter the LearnWorlds admin account
The LearnWorlds admin/school owner is the only one that is able to alter the LearnWorlds admin account email and update the school owner. In order to make any changes to the LearnWorlds admin account, you will need to be logged into your online school with the LearnWorlds admin credentials.
You can find detailed instructions, in the following video tutorial:
Note: In order to update a user's account, the user's email should not already be used by a different user in the school.