Google Firebase is an app development platform, that can be used as an amazing tool to manage your LearnWorlds app's backend infrastructure, user engagement, and monetization. In this article, you will find all of the information needed to set up and connect Google Firebase with your mobile app.
Set up Google Firebase
1. Go to Google Firebase and click on Get started.
2. Click on Create a project.
3. Enter a project name.
4. Make sure you have Enable Google Analytics for this project enabled.
5. Connect your project to the Google Analytics project you want to track your app under.
6. After the project has been created, navigate to Users and permissions.
7. Click on Add member and add firstname.lastname@example.org as a new user. In the Role section select Editor. Then click on Add member.
You have now set up your project on Firebase and have successfully added email@example.com as an editor to your project!
Connect your project with your LearnWorlds mobile app
In order to integrate Google Firebase with your Mobile app:
1. Go to Project settings and copy the Firebase project ID.
2. Go to Mobile App → Prepare your app → Integrations, activate Firebase, and paste the Firebase Project ID.