Want your online business to have a busy-store feeling to attract other visitors to your business? Connect ProveSource with your LearnWords school! ProveSource harnesses social proof and turns website traffic, sales, and data into relatable insights.
1. Log into your ProveSource account and click on the HTML option in your dashboard.
2. Copy your ProveSource snippet from Step 1.
3. Go to your LearnWorlds school → Site Builder → Custom Code → Site Custom Code.
4. Choose whether to show ProveSource to <head> logged-in or logged-out users and place your ProveSource code inside the respective code box. For more information on how to use the Custom Code, check this article.
5. Don't forget to click on Update and save your changes!
6. Then go to your admin's dashboard and click on Settings →Developers → Webhooks.
7. Activate the webhook option you'd like to work with your ProveSource notification and insert your ProveSource notification webhook URL.