To allow our team to submit your mobile app to Apple's App Store you would need an Apple Developer Account.
1. Navigate to the following URL https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ and click on Start Your Enrollment. Enrollment is 99 USD (or in local currency where available) per membership year. You can find out more here.
Note: To start the enrollment process, you will need to have an Apple ID. To create your Apple ID you will need to verify the provided email address and phone number.
2. Fill in your personal information and then click on "Continue".
3. In the following screen, you should opt-in for the Company/Organization option.
Note that we cannot proceed if you have an Individual Account.
4. Click on Continue. Next, you will need to fill in your Legal Entity name and D-U-N-S Number.
5. Click on Continue and check out the pre-filled information as well as fill in the additional ones required.
6. Review the legal agreement and Accept it. Click on Continue.
7. Review your membership and continue with the Purchase.
8. Choose your payment option and enter your billing information (which may vary depending on the country you are located in), and Continue.
The Apple Developer program accepts:
- American Express
- Discover Cards
9. Upon clicking on Continue, you will be taken to the order summary page. Scroll down to the bottom of it and click on Place Order.
Now you are ready to prepare your iOS App for Submission!