For your convenience, in LearnWorlds, you can perform bulk actions to manage your users more easily and faster. One of those actions is Bulk Tagging your users.
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Tag users.
3. Prepare the .xls or .xlsx file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 2 mandatory columns: email and tags.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Specify if you want to add a universal tag to all the users included in the file. If you have already added the tags in your excel file, you can skip this step as it's optional.
5. By enabling Overwrite tags, previous tags of the specific users will be deleted, and only the new tags will be added.
6. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
7. Click on Add Tags.
- Once the bulk action is completed, refresh the page to see the added tags.
- To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log. You can find more about the Users Action Log here.
- It's important not to make any changes to the headers row when downloading the default template. The titles should remain the same and not be re-ordered, renamed or additional added. Otherwise, the upload will not be completed.
- Make sure to clear the format when copy-pasting information in your excel file, such as links on the emails or rich format on font styles. Otherwise, the import will not be completed.