The User Management Page is about managing all the users in your school. You can search for users by name, filter their records by course or by date, manage their courses, see their last login and registration date, change their emails and passwords, import users, or export user reports.
Click on Users → All Users, to access your Users page. You can filter the records by Course, Date, Role, Status (including Administrative, Instructional, Reporting, and Affiliates), tags, and you can also export the user report in an excel or CSV format by selecting specific filters. You are also able to manually add a user to your online academy.
In our Learning center plan or higher, it is feasible to assign roles from different role levels (Administrative, Instructional, Reporting) to the users, while adding a new user or updating an existing one. Each role level contains certain pre-defined roles and you also have the ability to create new custom roles. Each role can have certain permissions on what the specific user will be able to see and manage in the LearnWorlds platform. You can find more information in our respective article.
For more information on:
- How to Add and Search for a new user click here.
- How to Export Users report click here.
- How to Tag Users click here.
- How to Manage and edit the User Information click here.
To manage the user, hover over the Manage column, and click on the three dots to reveal the additional user management settings. If you wish to edit a user's information hover over the user and click on Edit User:
To identify the Role Levels of the users in your online school, consult the following icon descriptions. These icons appear next to the user's name.
LearnWorlds admin: The LearnWorlds admin is the creator of the school and the only account that can manage and authenticate the Zapier integration. You can find out more here.
Admin/Administrative User Role: The admins/administrative level roles grant full access to all or some areas of the platform.
Instructional User Role: The instructional level roles, grant access to specific areas of the platform, but limit the displayed data only to those related to the selected courses.
Reporting User Role: The reporting level roles, grant access to specific areas of the platform, but limit the displayed data only to those related to the selected segments and courses.
Affiliate: Affiliates created for our built-in Affiliate Management Tool.
Note: The User Roles option is available only for our Learning Center plans or higher.
Suppose your users have signed up using Social Logins (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Apple). In that case, the respective icon will also appear on the users' images.
You can track every user's basic information, watch their progress inside your school, take notes and check out their payments (depending on the permissions your user role has). Click on a user's name to make appear the side form.
1. In the User Details, you can check out the total number of enrolled courses, the average score, and the overall Study Time of the courses.
2. In the Profile tab, you can see the user tags, the badges awarded, and take notes that will help you personalize your relationship with your users. The Notes are only visible to admins, as they are useful for keeping track of any details you want to add under a specific user, such as any special requests they inquire about. Also, you can see information about the user's subscription from Stripe, if you sell subscriptions.
3. In the Courses tab, you can see all of the user's enrolled courses and the user's progress on the courses. You will be able to export the time spent on each activity per date. It also displays the total time spent on the course, as well as the course Starting and Ending dates. Lastly, you will be able to export the score for each assessment learning activity.
4. In the Activity tab, you can see a record of your user's recent activity, and export the login and logout activity per date and time.
5. In the Payments tab, you can see a record of your user's payments.
6. In the Attribution tab, you can see the First/Last click attribution (UTMs) of your user. Kindly note that for the first click, the first time the visitor lands at your LearnWorlds school, and for the last click, the previous page they visited right before they sign up is tracked.
For the Affiliates in your school, an Affiliate tab will appear with additional information (Affiliate ID, Commission, Sales, Payment method, etc).
In the Advanced Search tab, you can add filters for your users' more in-depth search, available to our Learning Center plans or higher. You can check our article here on how to create user segments as well.
On your All Users page, you can multiple-select users and perform bulk actions.
- Learning Center plan: Multiple selections and bulk actions are available.
- Pro Trainer plan: Bulk Actions that are available are the Add and Tag users.
- Starter plan: No access to bulk actions.
- Trial: No access to bulk actions.
You can find more information on the bulk actions offered in our relevant article.
You can select multiple users to perform specific actions on your All Users page, such as Enroll and Unenroll from a course, suspend or delete the users. Click on the users you wish and choose one of the available bulk actions.