If you connected your Vimeo account with LearnWorlds to host your videos, you need to set up the privacy settings of your videos for them to be properly loaded on your LearnWorlds site. You need to hide the default Vimeo player to allow for the advanced LearnWorlds interactive video player to take over.
You should follow these steps in your Vimeo account:
1. Navigate to your Vimeo Account Settings from the drop-down menu of your Profile icon.
2. Go to Videos → Embed presets and +Add new Preset.
3. Give the name you wish to this preset, e.g., learnworlds-settings-Final, and click on Continue.
4. Scroll down to navigate to the settings of your preset. In the Player Preferences, you need to select Always hide for all the options, keep unchecked the checkboxes, and select the option Empty in the After video field like the screenshot below:
5. Navigate to Videos → Upload defaults, and in the Choose embed preset to apply to your videos field, select the Preset you have created for LearnWorlds.
If you have a custom domain with your school in the Where can your videos be embedded field, you have to click Add domain and insert your own domain.
Adding your Vimeo videos to LearnWorlds
If you wish to create a video learning activity and add a Vimeo video to your courses, you will need to set your Vimeo videos as Public and add them to a Video Learning Activity via the Vimeo video ID (Check in this link how to find your Vimeo video ID).