You can clone an already-created course. It is a very handy way of re-using and re-purposing your content e.g. if you may want to create a premium version of a course (with additional content or including an extra one-on-one session with the instructor).
1. Navigate to Courses → Course manager.
2. Hover over the course you wish to duplicate and click on Clone, under the three dots.
3. Provide a title and a friendly URL for your new course and click on Clone course. A new course with the exact same content will be created.
You can anytime change the Course URL as described here.
- Make sure to use a unique URL and do not use the same one as the original one. After the duplication, the new course will be in Draft mode, so you can navigate to the course's Access tab and change its status as you wish.
- If the original course has enabled the drip-feed option, you need to set it again for the cloned course.
- The newly cloned course will not have any users enrolled in it.
- All of the videos uploaded to the original course's video library will also be cloned.
- In case of a large course duplication, the process completes asynchronously while you can keep working on your school. In this case, the following notification appears.