Google Tag Manager is one of the Analytics and Monitoring integrations we offer. It allows you to conveniently manage tags (such as tracking and marketing optimization tags) on your site. You can add and update AdWords, Google Analytics, Floodlight, and non-Google tags from the Google Tag Manager user interface instead of editing site code. It is a free tool that makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags -- including conversion tracking, site analytics, re marketing, and more--with just a few clicks and without needing to edit your website code.
Set up Google Tag Μanager
Follow this link to set up your Tag Manager: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6103696?hl=en
Then follow these steps to import your Google Tags:
1. Visit https://tagmanager.google.com/ (using your Google Account) to create a container for your LearnWorlds.
2. In the Account Name field, enter an Account Name and Country and select if you want to share anonymous data with Google.
3. In the Container name field, enter a descriptive name for your container and select Web. Click on Create.
4. Read and Accept the Google Tag Manager Terms.
5. Google will generate the container installation code snippet. Copy (Ctrl+C) the "GTM-XXXXXX" code and click OK.
Activate Google Tag Μanager Ιntegration
1. In your LearnWorlds school click on Settings → Integrations → Analytics.
2. Activate Google Tag Manager and paste the GTM code of this integration in the appropriate text field.
3. Click on Save, to save your progress.
You can manage your Tags via the Google Tag Manager dashboard.