In your school, you can sell your courses individually with one-off payments, or via subscriptions. If you want to sell your courses via subscriptions only (and not with one-off payments), you can set it up in your financial settings.
1. Navigate to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Connect your Stripe account.
3. Enable the Subscriptions only school setting. A notification message will appear at the bottom right corner.
4. Hit Save.
- Subscriptions are supported only via Stripe in your LearnWorlds school.
- When a user activates subscription-only in the Stripe section, then all the payment methods and the more payment options in Stripe are not available. Now, the user is not informed about the more payment options, which remain active.
- You can have a subscription-only school only if Stripe is selected as your single Payment Gateway (hence you cannot have multiple payment gateways and a subscription-only school).
- The automatic enrollment buttons on the individual Course Layout Pages will be dynamically converted to the "Subscribe" action and will include a drop-down menu with all the available subscriptions in which the course is included.
- If you have Free courses, users can register for them individually, as they are free and accessible to any user.
- You can also utilize our Subscription Sections to promote your Subscription-only school on your Sales Page. For more information, click here.
- For more information on how to create a Membership site, click here.