In your LearnWorlds school, you can sell your courses individually as one-off payments or via subscriptions. If you want to sell your courses via subscriptions only (and not with one-off payments), you can set it up in your financial settings.
1. Navigate to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Connect the Stripe Payment Gateway.
3. Enable the Subscriptions only school setting and save. A notification message will appear at the bottom right corner.
- Subscriptions are supported only via Stripe in your LearnWorlds school; hence you cannot have multiple payment gateways with a subscription-only school.
- The Automatic Enrollment buttons on the individual Course Layout Pages will be dynamically converted from Enroll to Subscribe and will include a drop-down menu with all the available subscriptions in which the course is included. Keep in mind that any custom payment buttons or payment sections will allow the purchase of the course as a one-off.
- If you have Free types of courses, users can register for them individually, as they are free and accessible to any user.
- You can also utilize our Subscription Sections to promote your Subscription-only school on your Sales Page. For more information, click here.
- For more information on how to create a Membership site, click here.
- If you plan to sell only subscriptions, courses still need exemplary pricing while creating them. Alternatively, they cannot be added to a subscription plan while their price is still 0. This will not affect in any way the final pricing, which will be available via the Subscription payment page.