In your LearnWorlds school, you have the option to create coupons, not only for courses or bundles but also for Subscription Plans.
1. Click on Marketing → Plans Promotions → Create subscription plan coupon.
2. In the settings window decide the discount type (percentage or a fixed amount) from the dropdown menu, set its value, add a name for the new coupon, and configure its duration.
3. Don't forget to click on Save.
For each promotion, you can see the following:
1. Coupons: The name of the Coupon code (case-sensitive).
2. Used/Quantity: The number of used coupons, the number of the created coupons (max), and the expiry date.
3. Discount: The discount amount or percentage.
4. Duration: Once will apply the discount only on one billing cycle, Lifetime will apply the discount for as long as the user is subscribed to the plan, and Repeating will apply the coupon for a recurring duration in months (you can choose how many months you wish for the coupon to be used).
5. Actions: Edit or Delete the coupon, under the Actions tab.
- You can find out more information on how to give access to a Subscription plan with an already applied coupon, in this article.
- If you have, for example, a subscription with a billing interval every 3 months, and you want to create a promotional coupon that will be only applied twice, you need to proceed with the following coupon settings: a) "Repeating" Duration b) Duration in months: "6". So, the coupon will then be applied only twice during these 2 billing intervals.