LearnWorlds is making it possible to have your very own white-labeled branded Social Logins for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google, and Apple meaning that you can completely remove any mention of the LearnWorlds brand (e.g., LearnWorlds logo) on the Social Logins.
In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide to Whitelabel your LinkedIn Social Login. You can read LinkedIn's relevant guide here.
LinkedIn Developer Account Settings
In order to set up your Developer Account settings, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Login to your LinkedIn Developer Account.
2. Select the My Apps option. If you already have an application ready to go, you can skip this step. Otherwise, click on Create app in the top right corner.
5. On the Settings tab, click on Verify → Generate URL → I am done. Also, you need to add your domain to the Domains option and click on Update.
6. On Auth tab, you need to go to the Authorized redirect URLs for your app setting and add your domain with f/signin/linkedin slug (for example www.yourdomain.com/f/signin/linkedin)
Copy the unique Client ID and the Client Secret to finalize the white-labeling process in your LearnWorlds school.
Finalize the Whitelabeling Configuration in LearnWorlds
1. Navigate to your LearnWorlds school and click on Site Builder → Sign in/up → Social under Site Settings.
2. Add the Client ID (Key) and Secret under Whitelabel Social Logins and click on Save.