With the LearnWorlds Popup Builder, you are able to create amazing popups and improve the overall experience of your users by adding interactivity. If you wish to collect information from your potential or logged-in users for marketing, feedback, or any other reason, what is better than engaging with your online visitors with a Survey popup to encourage them to submit their answers and even join your newsletter for offers!
Create a popup
To create a popup navigate to Site Builder → Edit School Site, to view the Popup option in the admin menu. Click on New Popup → Create Your Own.
Edit Popup Settings
After you create the new Popup you can further customize the Popup's settings:
- Set the Popup status draft or public.
- Make modifications to its Appearance e.g choose its position on the page.
- Choose if the target audience will be all, logged in/out users, or users with a specific tag.
- Choose where in the school and when the popup to show. You may choose it shows when a visitor attempts to exit any page of your LearnWorlds school. E.g In the entire site and with an On exit intent trigger.
- Set specific rules e.g how many times the popup will show.
- Set a delayed value that creates the timeframe after which the popup will show up.
- Select the popup Background and Backdrop color.
Make sure to save your changes.
Edit Popup Widget
Click on the add widget button, to add your Marketing Form. You can combine the Form widget with any other widget you prefer.
1. Import your form and select from the right dropdown menu your desired template.
2. You can adjust the height to the default one or a custom one.
3. On Submit setting, you can choose to keep the default after submit settings or
4. On the revisit setting, you can choose whether the form will restart when the user revisits it. This will allow multiple responses. All responses will be saved.
5. The Save data in the "Leads from Pages" table setting, you can also choose whether to save data like name and email in your Leads from pages tab.
- Popups come with great Analytics so that you can monitor how each one of your school's popups performs. You can find out more in this article.
- Using the custom settings does not change the actual form’s settings but only applies locally - for the form on the specific popup.