You can start building your academy's website right away with professionally-designed, beautiful, and ready-to-go site templates from LearnWorlds.
It's like having your own designer on staff, as all of our templates are mobile responsive and have been refined to look great on many types of content.
What is a website template?
A website template is a predefined set of style and layout options and it serves as a starting point for your academy’s website creation in LearnWorlds.
You can find over 50 professionally-made templates to meet your business needs based on your industry type. Templates are there to be changed as little or as much as you want: Open the template in the Theme Explorer and play with the design and layout until it fits with what you want. When you’re done editing, click on Activate to share your creation with the world.
Keep in mind:
- You can have several different designs created at the same time on the Site Flavors page, but only one site template can be activated: that's the one that visitors to your site will actually see.
- Each of your created site flavors has its own design and customizations: changes made to one will not automatically affect the others. That means you can use one site design for your live site while working on a major revamp in one of your secondary templates; once the new site is ready, you can publish it all at once.
- The number of site designs you can create via Site Flavors depends on your selected LearnWorlds plan. While in the trial period you can create up to three Site flavors/templates, whereas in the Starter and Pro trainer plan, you can have only one site design. For the Learning Center plan or higher, you can create multiple Site Flavors.
You can find more about how to create and manage the Site Flavors in this article.
Exploring Website Templates
You can take a look at all the available site templates by navigating to Site Builder → Site Flavors. There, you will be able to see and edit your currently activated theme, as well as any others you have created, while the Create a Site Flavor option allows you to explore new designs.
From Health & Fitness industries to Coaching, NGOs to Customer Education, or Art & Design and more professional styles, our templates will spice up your academy’s flavor and turn more visitors into learners.
Which website template to choose?
All the templates are organized into industry categories for easy browsing: Art & Design, Coaching, Customer Education, NGOs, Professional, Fitness, Healthcare, Medical, and Financial.
- Start by looking through the menu to find the category that best describes your business or the website you want to create. Whether you run a nonprofit organization or a coaching business, you can find templates in each category already set up with popular design trends, content, and tools that are in line with your industry.
- Don’t feel limited by the template name or category. You can also choose a template by finding a design that you like. Since every template is fully customizable, you can adjust it to match your brand when building your pages, via the unlimited possibilities of the LearnWorlds Site Builder which allows you to customize your school with amazing page sections and widgets for your pages.
Creating a Site Flavor/Template
To create a new site flavor/template, follow the instructions in this article.
Note: Creating a theme (and editing it in the Site Builder) is not the same thing as activating/publishing it, and creating a new theme will not automatically remove your existing theme!
When you choose a template, you can make it your own by customizing the Theme Explorer and by uploading images, videos, and more.
Activating a Site Flavor/Template
Activated/Published site templates are those that are currently active and visible to your audience.
You can Activate, Preview, Clone, Edit in the Site Builder, Edit the Pages, Rename, and Delete each of your created Site Flavors.