For your convenience, in LearnWorlds you are able to perform bulk actions to manage your users easier and faster. One of those actions is Bulk Unenrolling users.
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Unenroll users.
3. Prepare your .xls or .xlsx file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 2 columns: Email and Products. In the Products column add the product's ID. See how to find products' IDs here.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
5. Click on Unenroll users.
- To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log. You can find more about the Users Action Log here.
- It's important not to make any changes to the headers row when downloading the default template. The titles should remain the same and not be re-ordered, renamed or additional added. Otherwise, the upload will not be completed.
- Make sure to clear the format when copy-pasting information in your excel file, such as links on the emails or rich format on font styles. Otherwise, the import will not be completed.