For your convenience, in LearnWorlds, you can perform bulk actions to manage your users more easily and faster. One of those actions is Bulk Unenrolling users.
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Unenroll users.
3. Prepare your .xls or .xlsx file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 2 columns: Email and Products. In the Products column add the product's ID. See how to find products' IDs here.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
5. Click on Unenroll users.
- To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log. You can find more about the Users Action Log here.
- It's important not to make any changes to the headers row when downloading the default template. The titles should remain the same and not be re-ordered, renamed or additional added. Otherwise, the upload will not be completed.
- Make sure to clear the format when copy-pasting information in your excel file, such as links on the emails or rich format on font styles. Otherwise, the import will not be completed.