With LearnWorlds, you can schedule live webinars with your users using the IBM Video Streaming platform. With the use of webinars, you are able to build personal relationships with your students and keep them engaged.
You can start your webinar instantly by following the steps below.
1. Login to IBM Cloud Video (video.ibm.com) using your account (to create a new account click here).
2. Select your account from the available options and click on the appropriate option for your account.
3. You have to create a channel via which you will stream your webinar. Click on the CREATE CHANNEL tab.
4. In the pop-up form provide a name for your channel and click Create.
5. You will be redirected to your channel info page (you can edit the About section of the channel, choose a picture, etc). Click on the Embedding tab to embed your channel.
6. Click on the Player option.
7. Choose your embed options and then click on Copy to clipboard.
8. Return to your course, create an Embed learning activity , and paste the code in the relevant field.
When it's time for a live webinar visit IBM Video Streaming and click on the Broadcast live option in the top bar.
9. Choose your properties and click on Go Live.
10. Configure your Audio-Video settings, and click on Start Broadcast.
Your Webinar just started. Your users can now attend it via the Learning Activity in the course.
For more Advanced options about embedding on your Learnworlds school visit the link below:
Ustream platform also supports scheduling Webinars using the Event feature. For more details follow the link: