In LearnWorlds, you can create a Soundcloud Learning Activity and basically, you can use the embed code of a Soundcloud track to include it in your courses.
Create the Soundcloud learning activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an Activity under the selected course section.
3. Click on the Soundcloud option in the Multimedia category.
4. Give a title to your Soundcloud track and click on Save.
Add the embed code
1. To edit your SoundCloud track hover over the SoundCloud learning activity and then click on Settings.
2. You want to get the Embed Code of your SoundCloud track by navigating to the SoundCloud website and choosing the file you want. Then click on Share → Embed → Copy Code.
3. Copy the embed code from SoundCloud and paste it into your SoundCloud learning activity in LearnWorlds.
You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
This is what the Soundcloud activity will look like on the course player.