After creating a course, you can use the embed code of a Soundcloud track to include in your courses.
Create the Soundcloud learning activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Soundcloud option in the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your Soundcloud track and click on Save.
Add the embed code
1. To edit your SoundCloud track, click on the learning activity and then on Settings.
2. Add the Embed Code of your SoundCloud track by navigating to the SoundCloud website and choosing the file you want. Then click on Share → Embed → Copy Code.
3. You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
This is what the Soundcloud activity will look like on the course player: