There are countless ways for your school to grow. You can either advertise it on popular social media services, set up a newsletter to update your users regularly, or use a referral management software like Refersion. In case you don't know what referral marketing is, it's when someone recommends your brand to a colleague, friend, or family member. They are being motivated by a strong relationship between the referrer and the final customer and comes with some kind of reward (usually for both parties involved).
Go to https://www.refersion.com/ and click on the Try Free button.
How to connect Refersion with your LearnWorlds school
1. When creating your account, select your platform Refersion API.
2. Confirm your details by filling in the fields. On the first field make sure to add the right subdomain for your school (yourschool.refersion.com)
3. Fill in your credit card details.
4. The next page leads you to your personal API keys, which you have to copy and paste directly into your school (steps 9-11).
5. Customize your site branding by filling in a Brand Name and uploading a Logo.
6. Adjust your shop's settings by adding your school's URL and the rest necessary information.
7. Here you can adjust your affiliate's commission offer according to your preferences
8. You can select the colors of your public registration page.
9. Once you have your Refersion account ready, go to your school's Settings → Integrations → Affiliates, in your LearnWorlds school and activate Refersion.
10. Paste the Public and Secret Key.
11. Click on Save.
Note: If you would like to share a direct link to your course to further help your affiliates, you will have to make sure that you make a slight change. A Learnworlds' Course URL including your Refersion ID looks like this: yourdomain.learnworlds.com/course?courseid=course_slug?rfsn=affiliate_id
As you can see, there are two question marks in the URL. In order to make sure you that the above URL will work as expected, kindly change the second question mark to the following character '&'. The URL should look like this: yourdomain.learnworlds.com/course?courseid=course_slug&rfsn=affiliate_id