It's easy to create, organize and customize your content within a course on LearnWorlds. You don't have to be an expert to create a successful online course. With LearnWorlds, you can create, host, and promote your online courses without any technical skills.
In this article, you will find more information on how to create a course in LearnWorlds. There are multiple ways to create a course. Let's see them below:
- From the main admin dashboard, jump to the Course creation wizard by clicking on Create course on the top ribbon.
- Go to Courses and click on Create Course.
- Go to Courses → Course Manager and click on Create course.
Which any of the above options you will get directed to the Course Creation Wizard, the tool that makes it super easy to create your course in a few steps only. See more about the Course Wizard below.
Course Creation Wizard
Once you have chosen one of the three ways described above to start creating your course, the Create Course Wizard opens up.
1. Add a Title.
2. Set up the course public URL.
3. Choose the Course type.
4. Set the price. There is also the option to publish your course at a discounted price to make sure your users will get attracted.
5. Upload an image for your course card.
6. Add the description of your course right below, and click on Next.
7. You can also enable the timely release of your content. You can set the course delivery and choose to Drip feed your course.
8. When you are done, click on Finish.
You can find more information on creating courses and our supported learning activities, in our respective article.