In this article, you will find more information on how to upload your video to your course's Video Library.
1. Before uploading the video you will need to set up your video storage preferences (this is a one-off action). You can choose between LearnWorlds, Wistia, or Vimeo.
2. Then, you need to make sure that your video file format is supported before uploading it to your Video Library. We recommend as video codecs H.264 or Apple ProRes 422 and as video file extensions: MOV, MP4, 3GP, DIVX, AVI, FLV, MPEG, MPG, WMV, MKV
If you wish to find out more information on the supported video file formats, resolution, and sizes, you can navigate to our respective article.
3. As soon as your files are ready, go to the course for which you would like to upload a video and click on the Video Library tab. Each course has its own video library.
4. Click on Add video or Drag & Drop your video file.
5. If you clicked on Add video, a window will open. Select your video from the window and click on Open. You can select one video at a time.
6. Wait for your video to be uploaded and encoded. When the process is completed you will see the video in your video library.
Note: Repeat the process until all relevant videos have been uploaded, as it's not feasible to bulk upload videos at the same time.
7. To proceed with the creation of a video learning unit, read this article.