Timer Widgets are elements you can add in your pages' sections, in order to create anticipation to your users for upcoming events, courses, new content releases, or any updates you wish to showcase on your page!
To add a Timer Widget :
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the + icon /+Add Widget if you want to add a Timer widget individually as an element in your existing sections.
If you wish to make changes to the Timer's appearance, click on Edit timer to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- Appearance: You can display and switch the Timer's layout and choose among many templates.
- Timer Type: You can choose between a Date Countdown and set its Start and End Time or a Visitor Countdown and set the Minutes to Countdown.
- When the timer finishes: You can set the action that takes place after the Timer is finished ( Show message, Hide Timer or Redirect to a specific URL).
- Display the count in You can choose to display the count in days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Timer hidden until start date: This is available only when using a Date Countdown and it gives you the option to hide the timer until the Start date.
Note: After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.