In this article, you will find more information on how to manage your created Blog posts.
1. After enabling the Blog in your school, go to Site Builder → Edit School Site → Blog → Manage Posts.
2. In the Posts Manager window that pops ups, you can find a list of all of your blog posts.
3. You can search the blog by title and also filter posts by category. You can Edit, Preview, Delete, or Clone a blog post page.
Change the status of a Blog post (Public/Draft)
To set a Blog post from public (green) to draft (red) and vice versa, navigate the Blog Post editing page → Blog → Post Properties → Status, or alternatively, click on Post info/ Gear icon → Post Properties → Status.
Clone/ Delete blog post
You can duplicate or delete any of your blog posts by clicking on the 3 dots under the Blog authoring sideform.
Blog Post Page Properties
While on a Blog Post editing page, click on Blog → Post Properties on the authoring toolbar, or alternatively Post info/ Gear icon → Post Properties.
- Post tab: You can edit the initial title, description, image, published date, categories, or author name given on the blog post.
- Properties tab: In the Properties tab, you can edit the page name and copy the public URL of the page, or choose to show or hide the topbar/footer. Also, you can make this blog page available to the public or set it in draft mode if it is not ready yet.
SEO tab: By default, the Automatically Extract SEO engine is enabled, however, you can manually alter the SEO if you disable this option.