As the LearnWorlds admin, all the school's content belongs to you. Due to the nature of the content being in multiple file formats, downloading your data requires a few steps.
1. Υou can export all user data (in CSV/XLS format) by navigating to Users → All Users.
2. You are able to export all sales records (in CSV/XLS format) by navigating to Reports Center → Orders. In addition, you can export Products, Instructor's revenues, and Cancelled sales.
3. You can also export the log/activity files for the last thousand entries (in CSV/XLS format) by navigating to Reports Center → Events log.
4a. By using our API, you can export all data pertinent to a user's progress within your school (available in our Learning Center plan and higher plans). In case you would like more clarifications, you can also refer to this article: LearnWorlds API documentation.
4b. You can also export the users' progress from our Reports Center (available in our Pro trainer plan and higher plans).
5. PDFs and EBooks would have to be stored locally in order to be uploaded to the platform in the first place. However, if you opted to create an Ebook from scratch using the platform, you can always copy & paste text and images into a local document.
6. Assessments and Certificates questions and users' responses can be exported. For more information, you can visit our relevant article.