With the LearnWorlds Popup Builder, you are able to create amazing popups and improve the overall experience of your users by adding interactivity. If you wish to capture email leads to grow your email lists what is better than engaging with your online visitors with an Email popup to encourage them to submit their email addresses and join your newsletter.
Create a popup
To create a popup you can check the steps mentioned here. On the Popup templates, you can either use a premade Email Template or create your own.
Once the Popup template is selected, you can add an Email Grabber Widget and then click on "Edit Form" to modify the settings.
Edit Popup Settings
After you create the new Popup, you can further customize the Popup's settings:
- Set the Popup status draft or public.
- Make modifications to its Appearance e.g. choose its position on the page.
- Choose if the targetted audience will be all, logged-in/out users, or users with a specific tag.
- Choose where in the school and when the popup to show. You may choose it to show when a visitor attempts to exit any page of your LearnWorlds school. E.g., In the entire site and with an On exit intent trigger.
- Set specific rules, e.g., how many times the popup will show.
- Set a delayed value that creates the timeframe after which the popup will show up.
- Select the popup Background and Backdrop color.
Make sure to save your changes.
Edit Email Grabber Form
Click on the email form or click on the Edit form to change the following:
a. You can select the Editing view (Before or After submit) to alter the text that users will see before and after the submission.
b. You can set an action to be generated after users submit their information by clicking on the drop-down menu from the Redirect on submit option.
c. There is the option to tag your leads based on the email grabber they used to submit their email. You can view this subscription detail in your Leads From Pages email list under Tag section. You can also use the filter menu for tags.
You can preview the created popup on different devices, and within the popup, you can add any widget you like or drag and drop all the different components.