In LearnWorlds, you can utilize the reflection widget in the assessment builder in order for users to "reflect" on what they answered in a previous assessment. In this way, users can improve their thought process on what they should answer οn their next assessment, based on their previous responses, and they can build a different approach to solving problems, thusly getting more engaged in your curriculum.
So, when users submit their assessment responses, the system stores their answers for future reference. You can find these answers under the Gradebook or under the Graded Assignments (for text assignment questions). You can also see the responses by following the steps in this article.
By adding the reference widget (reflection), previous assessment questions and answers will be displayed, thusly prompting the user to reflect on a previous response they gave, before proceeding in answering their current assessment.
To add the Reference widget:
1. Navigate to the assessment you want users to reflect on previous answers.
2. Click on the plus + icon under the question's description to insert the Reference widget.
3. Under Reference options → Assessment, you need to select an assessment on which you want users to reflect.
4. Select question: You can select any question from that specific assessment.
5. What to display: You can display:
5.a. Both the assessment question and the user's answer.
5.b. Only the assessment question.
5.c. Only the answer.
6. Appearance: You can change the layout of the widget.
7. Type: You can adjust the text type (heading, paragraph, etc).
8. You can select a Size for the text.
9. Set an Alignment.
Νote: Short Text, Text Assignment, and File assignment questions are only available on graded assessments.