Our Form Builder is an intuitive way to receive feedback from your users, as you can build a form with a large variety of question types to access and review the users' responses.
Marketing Forms can be used as a standalone page where you can share a public URL link with your users or can be added to your school's pages and popups by adding a Form Section/Widget.
You can also add an email question and collect your users' emails for email marketing campaigns.
Create the Form
To create a Marketing Form:
1. Navigate to Marketing → Form Builder.
2. Click on New Marketing Form.
3. Add the Form name.
4. Click on Create or Create & Edit to add your Form template and start editing.
Edit the Form
Once the form is created, add your Form template by choosing one of our available templates (Lead Capture, Contact Forms, Course, Marketing Research, and other) or create your own.
Once you add your desired template, you can choose the Form Navigation (Classic, Card-based, Section-based). When you add your Form template, you will be redirected to the authoring mode of your Form, where you can:
- Edit your Starting and Ending screens. You can add a Welcome and Outro screen and further customize it by adding widgets. While all forms come by default with a Starting and Ending screen, the Starting screen can be removed; however, the Ending screen cannot.
- Add new or duplicate your Form Sections. Sections can be added by clicking on the three dots that appear when hovering over any existing section. After adding the section and clicking on it, then you can rename, duplicate, move or delete it.
- Add your Form Questions under the form sections. You can find out more about the types of questions available and how to create and edit them here.
- Customize the design of your form. You can find out more here.
- Under Form Settings, you can adjust the After Submission action. You can choose if your users will see the default ending screen or be redirected to a page after submitting the form, or whether the form will restart when the user revisits it. You can also choose whether to save data like name and email in your Leads from pages page. Lastly, you can tag your users after they complete the form. You can also add a Marketing Form in a Page Funnel and you need to make sure to select the on-click action "Move to the next funnel step" under On Submit. You will find more details in this here.
- Share your Form. You can share marketing forms as standalone forms through the Share link generated. You can Copy the form link and even customize it. Kindly note that Course forms are not shareable.
- Review your users' responses.
Under the Actions tab on your Marketing Forms page, you can:
- Edit the form
- Preview the form
- Review the responses
- Share, Rename, Duplicate and Delete the form
Review the Form's responses
1. Navigate to Marketing → Form Builder and click on Marketing Forms.
2. Hover over the Marketing Form you wish and click on Responses.
3. You can find out more about reviewing your form answers here.
You can protect your Marketing Forms against spam and other types of automated abuse.
LearnWorlds integrates with reCAPTCHA v3, which verifies requests with a score to help distinguish between human and automated access attempts (bots). You can find more in this article.