In your LearnWorlds school, you have the ability as the school admin, to create your own invoice template and edit your invoice information! It is very important to pay attention to all details when it comes to serving your customers, especially for clear, thorough, and informative transactions.
In this article, you will find out how to set up your Invoices, in order to reflect transparency. Go to Settings → Financial → Invoices Setup.
Υou can edit the following information that will be displayed in the invoices you deliver:
1. Set an Invoice prefix.
2. Set the Company VAT Number.
3. Add an Invoice logo. Your logo will be placed on the upper-left corner of the invoices.
4. Add a Thank you message in invoices for your learners.
5. Include a Tax message in invoices that explains your tax policy.
Important Note: If you have enabled Quaderno for the calculation of taxes on the checkout page of your school, the standard Billing details will automatically be enabled, and the information provided by the user will be utilized by Quaderno in order to calculate the relevant taxes.
6. Select whether standard VAT will be shown on your invoices/receipts.
7. For the billing information that you will enable and request from your customers, you can navigate to the Financial → Billing Details tab.
8. By navigating to Settings → School Settings → School Info you can also edit the following fields:
8a. The School Name
8b. The Address (seller)
8c. The Sales e-mail
9. In the Invoice setup menu you can also translate the default Invoice Text fields as shown below:
In case you would like to take a look at the invoice you have customized, you can click on the Preview option.
- In case you are using Japanese, Chinese, or Arabic characters, there is the need to change the invoice template from LearnWorld's side in order for these special characters to be supported in your invoice. Send us an email with the respective request at email@example.com or submit a ticket.
- Sales reports can be exported by navigating to Report Center → Sales → Orders.
- If you wish to disable the built-in invoices of your LearnWorlds school, send us an email with the respective request at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket.
- If you decide to use Quaderno for the calculation of taxes, you have the option to also use the invoice generation mechanism provided by Quaderno, by activating the corresponding setting (under Tax Management → Fetch Quaderno Invoices). If you enable this option, the invoices settings under Financial → Invoices Setup will become inactive.