This user guide is provided by LearnWorlds to help you support your users. Feel free to edit and brand this guide before you add it to a FAQ page on your school or any email template.
Purchase a product
To get enrolled in a product, navigate to the Course Catalogue page of the school, or the Sales Page. There you will find information on the pricing of the available courses, and by clicking on the Enroll button, you will be redirected to the Checkout page (this option may vary according to the school's settings).
When purchasing a product and if there are multiple pricing options, you can choose between:
Unlocks the product (course or bundle) for a lifetime or a specific duration of time
Paying for the product (course or bundle) in fixed amounts at specified intervals
Subscription products require renewals at specified intervals
Unlocks the product (course) without requiring a fee
- If you fail to pay upcoming renewals for subscription or installment plans, you will be removed from the product.
- For free courses, you need to create an account in order to access their content.
When you click on the Enroll button in order to purchase a product, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
1. Sign-up and create an account. If you have already an account, you can click on the Login button or if you are already logged in, you can skip this step.
2. Enter your billing details (name, address, postal code, country).
3. Enter a Business Tax ID, if applicable.
4. Choose one of the available payment methods and enter your Card Number, the Expiration Date, and CVC. All major credit cards are accepted.
5. If you have been provided with a discount coupon, you can redeem it in the relevant field.
Once the checkout process has been completed, the course contents will be unlocked.
Note: If you’re using PayPal to purchase a product, then you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your purchase.
If you have a coupon code, you can add it to the coupon field, and the discount will be automatically calculated in the final price.
A few important notes:
- Coupons are case-sensitive.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for installment plans.
- Due to the school's settings, a coupon may, by default, be applied on the checkout page.
- It's not feasible to claim two discounts for a product.
You can find fully detailed invoices for all the products you have purchased on your Account page, which may be found on your school's top bar, or in your email inbox attached to the email notifications.
Cancel installment plan
Cancel subscription renewal
To cancel your Subscription plan, navigate to your Account page. You will find a Cancel Subscription button.
If you proceed, the page will display a button for the optional reactivation of the same subscription plan or the option to choose another one by clicking on Change (if available).
In most cases, once you have enrolled in a course you will have access for a lifetime unless the course itself is set up with an expiration date. You can check before purchasing a product if it has a specific duration of access time on the Product Image while being on the checkout page.
The expiration date is also visible on the Course Cards, and if you have already been enrolled in the product.
Once you purchase a product, you can access it from the After Login page and more specifically, the course cards, or your Profile page, which may be found on your school's topbar.
As soon as you click on the Continue button, you will be redirected to the Course Player. Browse through the sections and access the learning activity you would like to study. You can always come back and re-visit any learning activity you wish. Any learning activities that you have visited/completed are marked with a checkmark.
Notes for the school owner
- For more information on how users can cancel their active subscription plan, you can check this article.
- Depending on the enabled payment gateways in your school, users will be able to select the relevant option.
- If you have Shopify as your payment gateway, when the user clicks on the Enroll button, they will be navigated to your Shopify Store (and not LearnWorld's checkout page).
- If you set up a payment method for future off-session payments (subscriptions), users will need to grant their permission while they submit their credit card to be stored in your school, resulting in viewing a 0 price on the first step. For more information, you can check Stripe's documentation here.
- Users can also receive their invoices on their Email Notifications. To further customize those templates, you can check this article.