LearnWorlds can be customized as a B2C or a B2B training portal based on your needs. You can have multiple courses marked as "Paid," which means they can be bought by individuals, and then have "Private" courses that are not visible to your regular customers and are tailored to corporate customers.
Multiple Seats Offering system
Seat management is a B2B toolkit product that enables your customers to sell multiple courses to a group of users by handing over at the same time the management of this group to your B2B clients.
With Multiple Seats, you will be able to cater to the following business cases:
- If you sell B2B, you will need the management of the users to be on your side.
- Besides selling courses, you may wish to train your own employees and group them together, separately from the other users, and assign someone to be responsible for the enrollment, unenrollment, and monitoring of these users.
You can find more insights in our respective articles:
- The Multiple Seats Offering system is not connected to the Payment Gateways, so you can receive payments not within your school but externally.
- You will be able to manage the users; you add to the seat offering using the Seat Manager Role. The Seat Manager, amongst other options, can add/remove users from the available Seats and enroll and unenroll users.
Multiple LearnWorlds Schools
With LearnWorlds you have the option of creating and managing Multiple LearnWorlds schools:
- Under the same email address with a centralized login (i.e. you can navigate to the schools without inputting again your credentials).
- Under one LearnWorlds Dashboard (visible to all plans if you sign in via LearnWorlds or if you click on Manage Schools in your LearnWorlds school Dashboard).
In many cases, a course creator might need to create more than one online school due to e.g. different learning groups with different training needs, different language groups, different training departments across a large organization (i.e. separate learning environments for Sales or Support teams), or external partners (B2B), with tailored needs for their group of users, etc.
For all those cases you can create numerous schools, one for each case.
Approaching B2B clients
On your Landing Page or Course Layout Pages, you can add a Contact Form in which you can invite clients to reach out and further discuss the process of corporate selling.
LearnWorlds checkout process supports the purchase of one product per user, by default, according to your enabled payment gateways; thusly, it's essential to establish communication with your corporate clients to arrange a custom agreement.
As soon as you agree on the pricing and product purchasing, you can:
1. Receive the payment externally, e.g., directly to your payment gateway, if it supports the creation of payment links, or via a wire transfer.
2. According to the requested seats, you can create a "dummy" private course as a placeholder and share the payment link with your client. For more information on how to sell private (unlisted) courses, check here.
As soon as you confirm the incoming payment, you can:
1. Provide your client with an Excel file of unique bulk coupons, offering a 100% discount. Those coupons can then be distributed to the users for them to create an account and access the courses for free. We suggest enabling the "Logged out users will be redirected to the payment page when clicking to buy a product" option under the Payment Flow in your Navigational settings for the user to create an account and purchase the product for free simultaneously.
Type of Courses
1. If you want to have courses with multiple licenses permanently and for B2B clients, you can clone your existing courses and create multiple private ones.
2. Otherwise, you can create a Bundle of your private courses for users to make one purchase only if you have agreed to the purchase of multiple courses.
Note: Although bundles can consist of private courses, They cannot become private. If you would like to avoid any external users accessing those bundles, you need to remove any public buttons and links that redirect users to that bundle.
3. If you would like to offer subscriptions, you can manually enroll users in your subscription plan through LearnWorlds, which has a maximum duration of 12 months. Otherwise, you can provide 100% discount coupons with a lifetime duration, which users must apply on the checkout page.
In case of a different implementation, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you with your flow.
Groups and Community
1. You can create private groups in your community and invite the users of each company. In this way, posts that are shared in that group will only be accessible to those users.
2. If you have private courses dedicated to each corporate client, users can also use the discussion feature of the course.
Tags and Visibility
1. A great way to categorize the users of each business is to tag them. In the case of manually importing users, you can simultaneously tag them. In the case of providing 100% discount coupons, you can create a dedicated custom payment page and utilize the tag feature of the payment template.
2. You can add sections and widgets in your pages that can have user visibility applied only to a specific tagged group of people. This is helpful for cases such as sharing news or announcements that are targeted to that specific group.
1. You can create specific user segments in your Reports Center that will reflect the user progress of the corporate groups and share the report with your clients.
2. In the Learning Center plans or higher, you can also assign Reporting Roles to your clients, with predefined or custom permissions enabled, to manage the reports independently. More specifically, the available permissions that can be assigned to the reporting roles are:
- View users
- Manage User Segments
- View user analytics
- Export user analytics
- Manage the Scheduled reports
- View the activity history
- Manage the Gradebook
- Manage Certifications
- Manage the Assignments
3. You can schedule the automatic extraction and dispatch with email (your recipients will receive a link where they can download the report), to specific recipients, of User Segments and User Progress reports.
With SSO (Single Sign-On), your students don't need a separate user account to access your online site and your LearnWorlds school. They can use their existing login system of your built-in site under one set of identity-verifying user credentials and securely access your LearnWorlds school too.
In LearnWorlds, you can enable multiple custom SSO solutions simultaneously.
- For more information and tips on how to sell Corporate Training programs, you can visit our blog article here.
- If you prefer to have a whole new different interface for your B2B clients, such as the Community and Learning apps to be dedicated to each business client, and even brand the whole experience to suit their company and include a full social environment just for them, then you will need more than one account with us; one serving your B2C customers and one for each corporate client. You can even have a dedicated domain name for each school.