In LearnWorlds, the After Login page(/start) is the first-page users land on after they create an account in your school and every time they log in.
You can choose one of the following options to set up your After Login page:
- Κeep the default Start Page
- Determine whether a course description page or another page will become the Start page of your school
- Have different after-login pages for your users based on the user tags.
In this article, you will learn how to customize your After Login page based on user tags and offer different versions to specific users.
Using tags to segment your audience offers countless opportunities to deliver a custom user experience. Using tags, you can offer different after-login experiences to your users based on the specified group and personalize your users' journey, collect additional information, make announcements, and promote offers!
Set up your After Login page
1. Navigate to Site Builder → Site Settings → Navigation, or while on the Site Builder, hover over Site at the top of your screen and click on Site Navigation.
2. Scroll to Start page (after login page) and click on Start page (after login page).
3. Click on Add rule, insert the tag/tags that you have already created , and the page that the users with this tag will be redirected to.
You can learn more about Site Navigation and how to set up your After Login page in this article.