The Site Builder offers plenty of editor features for you to create the most stunning pages.
In order to add videos to your school's pages follow these steps:
1. Go to the page you wish to add a Video.
2. Hover between two sections and +Add section. Select any sections that allow you to add a video (e.g. Media & Text, Columns & Lists, CTAs, Galleries & Grids, etc).
3. If you wish to add a video to an existing section, add a Screens widget (Video, Images) or a Gallery (Video, Images) widget.
You can also change the screen type on which the video is displayed, by clicking on Change under General.
4. Click on the Video or Embed options to insert your desired video from one of the available video libraries (School library, Vimeo, or Wistia) or add an embeddable code for the video (in case you are hosting your video on Google Drive for example).
5. Click on Save to save your changes.