The Actions tab of an element's settings includes functions that are common among sections and widgets, such as the User Visibility.
Click on an element and navigate to the Actions tab from the sideform.
You can hide entire sections or even widgets and choose the visibility to all users, or a specific group only. This setting facilitates the process of having multiple sections with different content, and each content to be available to a specific audience.
In Actions, click on the dropdown menu on the Element is visible to under Visibility.
The available options are:
- All users: the default option and apply visibility to anyone.
- Logged out users: an option for those who have not signed up and provided any credentials in your school.
- Logged in users: refers to those who have signed up in your school and have signed in.
- Enrolled users: targets users who have purchased the product of the Course Layout Page you are editing.
- Unenrolled users: refers to those who have signed up in your school, but have not purchased the product of the Course Layout Page you are editing.
- Tagged users: an option for a tagged group only. For more information on how to use tags, click click here.
Note: The Enrolled and Unenrolled users options appear only in Course layout pages and they refer to the enrollment of that specific course.