The Actions tab of an element's settings includes common functions among sections and widgets, such as User Visibility. Click on an element and navigate to the Actions tab from the sideform.
You can hide entire sections or even widgets and choose the visibility to all users or a specific group only. This setting facilitates the process of having multiple sections with different content, each being available to a specific audience. In Actions, click on the dropdown menu on the Element is visible to under Visibility.
The available options are:
- All users = the default option of applying visibility to anyone.
- Logged out users = an option for those who have not signed up and provided any credentials in your school.
- Logged in users = an option for those who have signed up in your school and have signed in.
- Enrolled users = an option for those who have purchased the product of the Course Layout Page you are editing.
- Unenrolled users = an option for those who have not purchased the product of the Course Layout Page you are editing.
- Tagged users = an option for a tagged group only. You can choose to show or hide the element from users with these tags. For more information on how to use tags, click here.
The Enrolled and Unenrolled users options appear only on Course layout pages, and they refer to the enrollment of that specific course.
On any other page, you will see only those options :