After spending so much time and effort building up your school and creating your unique and fabulous courses, it is natural to want your customers to associate your school with you. In LearnWorlds, so we offer you a variety of ways to white-label your school.
Depending on your plan, you can gradually eliminate the LearnWorlds brand name and replace it with your own.
With all our monthly plans, you get to use your very own domain name and bring in your own branding (logos, colors, etc). So even with our basic plan, you can have a school like academy.yourschool.com, and you also get to have free your own SSL certificate (an HTTPS encrypted site looks much more trustworthy to potential customers and also doesn't get penalized by Google in its search results, as non-encrypted sites do).
Custom Certificate Templates
Higher plans give you more white-labeling options and features, like for example, in our Pro plan, you can use your own custom PDF certificate templates, and you can create unlimited Home/Landing and Sales pages for your school with our Site Builder.
Full White Label option
With our Learning Center plans or higher, you can enjoy the full White-Label option.
- Elimination of the LearnWorlds logo: You can fully remove the LearnWorlds brand from all of your school's pages by navigating to My account → White Label.
- Branded Social Logins: You can have branded Social Logins for Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Apple, and Twitter (with your own name and logo, just send us your transparent 1024x1024 logo).
- White-labeled Email notifications: All email notifications in your LearnWorlds school are being sent by a email@example.com address. With the Learning Center Plan, you can change this so that all notifications will be sent from the @yourdomain.com email address. This enhances the overall deliverability of emails and helps the seamless integration of the platform with your site/brand. To enable this option, you must add two special DNFDS records (called DKIM and SPF) for your domain.
- LearnWorlds API: In addition, you also get access to the LearnWorlds API, which allows you to integrate your school with 3rd party applications and control the platform with code (e.g. if you have an existing login system for your students, then you can directly enroll them in a course without them having to sign up and create a second account).
|Starter||Pro Trainer||Learning Center +|
Custom Certificate Templates
Elimination of the LearnWorlds logo
Branded Social Logins
White-labeled Email notifications
- You can see more information about the features available in each plan in this handy comparison table.
- If you have users that already signed up in your School through Social Logins, they will not be able to sign in to their old accounts after you white-label your Social Logins. These users will need to create a new account.