LearnWorlds offers the Interactive Video Editor with advanced functionalities and a handy sidebar menu that allows you to add elements to your videos, such as interactions in a few easy steps.
1. Select a course and navigate to its Contents tab.
2. Hover over the respective video learning activity and click on Settings → Edit interactive video or click on Edit video to get directed to the interactive editor.
3. Click on Add Interaction in the sidebar. You can select between:
a. Buttons: Add buttons to open a specific link, show a certain message, or even take the learner to a set point of the video.
b. Offers: Increase your sales by prompting your users into purchasing through an offer or a discount you might have running.
c. Questions: Add questions related to the content in order to trigger the viewer's attention and focus on the activity.
d. Embed: Paste the embed code for anything you want to embed.
4. Click on the added element and a window will appear allowing you to edit the Start/End Time, format element, define its general behavior and action when clicked, or/and add an intro animation.
5. Click on Save.
- In order to implement the full-screen functionality in the interactive video player (which supports interactive elements and subtitles), navigate to our respective article.
- All of the interactive elements are available if you upload your videos to your course's Video Library (regardless of the video provider selected). In case you add a video learning unit and use Vimeo or Wistia links as a source, you can also add elements apart from thumbnails, subtitles, and interactive transcript.
Check all of the interactive Video Editors' features and availability per plan here.
Check more information about how to upload, set up, and manage your videos here.