The Reports Center is a powerful and flexible analytics engine that helps you to interpret and analyze data about courses, users, sales, and learning activities.
Navigate to Reports Center from your admin dashboard:
1. User Progress & User Segments is an analytics engine that allows you to interpret and analyze data about your user's progress, available in our Pro trainer plan or higher.
2. With our Course Insights tool (available in our Learning Center plans or higher), you can compare the performance of your courses, delve into users’ content consumption behavior for each course, appraise the effectiveness of each learning activity and identify and segment your audience:
3. Scheduled Reports (available in our Learning Center plans or higher) is a useful tool where you can create, view, edit, delete or disable scheduled reports.
4. Reports Log page offers an overview of your scheduled reports and allows you to filter your reports by type and date, and view the "In progress" and "Upcoming" reports.
1. Gradebook helps you keep an online record of your student's grades in exams, assignments, and certifications. You can view, reset, edit their grades, and export assessment results.
2. Certification is the menu where you can find all the details related to users' issued certificates.
3. In Assignments you can grade all the ungraded assignments of your school.
4. Question Banks page allows you to import and store questions, and use them in your learning activities.
In the sales reporting menu, you can monitor your school's Orders, Products & Instructors' revenue, and all the Cancelled sales. You can find more information, in this article.
1. Events Log is the page that helps you monitor your school's events and gives you unparalleled control over your online school with real-time information about the activities that take place such as which user liked a post, when did they visit a course, when did they log in, made a purchase, etc.
2. Emails log helps you track your school's email activity and get a preview of your school's automated emails delivered to your users.
3. User Action log enables you to track the progress and the details of a Bulk Action you initiated. You are able to see more information on the date the bulk action took place, the type of the bulk action if it's completed or still pending, etc.