You have the option to curate a bundle of courses, giving it a unique title and description, and then make it available at a discounted rate. This approach grants you versatility in marketing your courses and simplifies the process for your users to purchase multiple courses in a single transaction.
Create a Bundle
To create a Course Bundle, navigate to Marketing → Bundles, and click on Create bundle.
In the sideform that pops up, you can:
1. Fill in the Bundle name (only Latin characters are supported), provide a Bundle description, and add a Thumbnail Image.
2. Expand the courses drop-down list to select two or more courses that will be included in your Bundle. Each time you select a course, click on Add Course.
3. Set the Bundle's Discounted price.
4. Create a payment plan for the bundle, allowing customers to pay in multiple installments, including an optional upfront payment, rather than the full amount upfront.
5. Select if the Bundle will stay in a Draft mode and hence not available to purchase, or set it as Public to make it available to your users.
6. Specify the order in which your Bundles will appear in your Bundle section.
7. Set the After Purchase navigation. You can decide where a user would get directed after purchasing your bundle product. You also have the possibility to apply the after-purchase navigation setting to all your Bundles by clicking on Apply to All.
8. Click Edit Bundle Page to instantly access the layout area for making desired modifications.
9. Enable or disable the email notifications sent in specific events for an individual bundle or apply general rules.
10. To finalize the process, click on Save.
Each Bundle has its own default Bundle Section, which you can later customize and promote on your Courses Page. You can find more information in this article.
Manage your Bundles
Back to Marketing → Bundles, for every created Bundle, you can click on the Edit Bundle page, to be redirected to the respective page, Edit Properties to edit the bundle itself, or Delete Bundle. Click on the corresponding buttons that appear when you hover over Actions.
- If you wish to sell your courses only as Bundles but not individually, you can find detailed information in this article.
- If you wish to sell your Bundles via installments, check this article.
- If you add courses to a Bundle, you can choose to enroll the existing users in this bundle in the added courses or not.
- Free courses cannot be added to Bundles. The only way for a course with no price to be part of a bundle is to be a Private one. Private courses are not visible in the course catalog and are accessible to users only via manual enrollment.
- Bundles are not available in Mobile apps.